Avail the free consultation on filling the consultation form
Hair loss is a major concern for the urban population in recent days. This complaint is based out of environmental changes and emotional inadaptability of people. Hair loss is physiologically normal if up to 100 strands of hair/day however, anything more than this is pathological. Hair loss causes include:
1. Stress: This undoubtedly is a major hair loss cause since it has an ability to alter the entire body physiology along with its biochemistry.
2. Fungal infections: Tinea capitis is an accepted cause.
Since the condition has plagued so many young adults, it is about time that certain remedies are experimented for hair loss cure. The condition of hair loss is often embarrassing to many people and addressing it at the earliest can prevent further complications. Hair loss cure includes:
1. Amla Oil massage has amazing hair growth potential as it stimulates underlying tissues. Additionally, it halts further hair loss.
2. Aloe Vera has chemicals that promote hair growth.
It is practically understood that hair and pride go almost hand in hand when it comes to any person. As a clinic that has spent over 10 years assisting patients with similar problems attain hair loss treatment, Rasyog Ayurveda has built a strong relationship with its patients. Secondly, the approach of this health center for hair loss treatment isn't only to provide medicine and reduce hair loss but also advice on further treatments for etiological factors.
Hair loss is as mundane a complaint as possibly can be fathomed. It may seem like a symptom in itself however the causes will need adequate hair loss medicine. For this very reason, hair loss medicine has been promoted for use by Ayurveda practitioners since a long time in the form of oils, herbs. Few of those include:
1. Syp. Manjishtadi kadha: To be taken as 1tsp after meals twice a day. It helps by reducing hair loss by providing nourishment to the hair follicles.
2. Tab. Ashvangandha: 1 tablet after meals twice a day. Being an immunity booster, it works to reduce hair loss by improving the vitality of the cells.
Rasyog has pioneered in the field of Ayurveda practice by combining the benefits of technology with clinical experience on a single platform. As hair loss doctor, the clinic has empowered its team with training on counselling and appropriate management of the underlying condition. Rasyog Ayurveda has struck gold when it comes to having delighted patients returning back for a follow up and exclaiming how effective Rasyog has been as hair loss specialist doctor.