Gout Causes, Symptoms, Cure, Treatment, Medicine and Specialist Doctor :
Gout causes encompass all those triggers/diseases that cause the kidneys to work improperly. Uric acid balance is the primary component that is disturbed in gout. Gout causes include any disease or trigger that leads to an increased uric acid production or a decreased uric acid excretion from the body. This accumulated uric acid favors being lodged in and around the joints causing tremendous pain.
Gout is a disease that results due to an accumulation of a metabolite from purine synthesis. The reason for most gout indication is that there are crystals of uric acid that form in the joints (one joint at a time). Gout sign include;
1. Pain which is sudden and severe in the joints especially during the nights or early morning.
2. Tenderness of the joint.
3. Stiffness or certain immobility of the joint.
Increased uric acid is a concern for the body as that implies the kidneys are malfunctioning in a way that they are unable to excrete out the metabolite waste product and this is known as hyperuricemia or gout. However, there are simple remedies that can be tested at home for gout cure.
1. Having coconut water. Coconut water acts as gout cure by increasing the water content in the body making it more suitable for the kidneys to flush out the uric acid.
2. Gout cure is possible when there is proper ion exchange in the kidneys. Therefore, it is also recommended that intake of junk food and salty items must be minimal.
Gout treatment is by usage of medicines and modified lifestyle. Although gout healing is sufficed by medicines, there is always a chance of relapses. In simple terms, the condition can return if not treated correctly. And at Rasyog with the intuitive use of the wisdom of Ras Shastra, their gout healing achieves a higher rate of success than expected. This unparalleled and unique protocol of gout treatment has given Rasyog an extra edge over other clinics.
Gout medicine that is routinely prescribed in Ayurveda practice is known by almost all the Ayurveda practitioners.
Few of the medicines are:
1. Brahat Yograj Guguul to be taken 1 tablet twice a day after meals. Since increased uric acid accumulates around the joints causing tender swelling and pain, this herbal medicine serves as a great gout medicine by increasing uric acid excretion.
2. Gandhak Rasayan works as an anti-inflammatory agent and reduces the swelling around the joint, thereby also reducing the pain and redness.
Gout as a condition presents with joint pain, particularly in the limb joints. Providing relief to the patient of his pain and treating the cause of increased uric acid is what makes a good gout doctor. Since Rasyog has its principle in eliminating the etiology, it focuses its entire prowess as a team of gout doctors on holistic cure.
Gout is a condition that has various stages and an accurate identification of the same can be done by a gout
specialist. The outlook in Ras Shastra towards any condition is reaching to create a balance in the rasas of the body. And that’s what Rasyog along with its team of doctors specializes in as gout specialist.
Online Consultation Enquiry
Phone Consultation Enquiry
Clinic Consultation Enquiry