Cancer Causes, Symptoms, Cure, Treatment, Medicine and Specialist Doctor :
Cancer is a multifactorial disorder for which a single cause cannot be outlined. However, few cancer causes spark mention. They include excessive alcohol intake, tobacco consumption, age extremes, carcinogens, sunlight, hormones, diet, radiation and many more. Cancer causes often encompass infectious microbes too. It has been shown that reduced exposure to these triggers can bring down the incidence rate of cancer to a large percent.
Cancer as previously noted is a multisystemic disease and cannot be symptomatized to one system. With its affliction to different tissues, it presents with different cancer symptoms. For eg.
1. Breast cancer: presents with discharge from nipple, lump in breast
2. Prostate cancer: presents with difficulty urinating
3. Leukemia: often presents with no particular cancer symptoms but anemia and fatigue is common.
Cancer has emerged to be a dreadful condition over the last few years. Nonetheless, cancer cure is possible if the detection is made well in time and proper treatment is started. Although cancer cure cannot be ascertained by home remedies, habits and diet can be modified to reduce its incidence.
Few remedies are:
1. Eating foods rich in antioxidant properties eg. Green leafy vegetables like broccoli. Broccoli has excellent cancer fighting property.
2. Wheatgrass has been proven to be very beneficial for cancer cure by enhancing the immune system and detoxifying the body.
Ayurveda believes that cancer is caused by an imbalance in all the three doshas- vata, pitta and kapha. Hence any form of cancer treatment involves not consuming food that disturbs the balance. Rasyog has come up with innovative methods of approaching cancer treatment apart from the Panchakarma, and other treatment modalities. Cancer treatment from Rasyog in the form of unique herbal medicines help ameliorate the response of the patient's immune system by strengthening it from within.
Cancer as a disease cannot be left untreated lest death of the patient due to complications. Cancer medicine has evolved over the years in modern medicine while in Ayurveda, medications have been present since the Vedic times and yet they remain effective as cancer medicine.
The ones that are prescribed usually by Ayurveda practitioners are:
1. Hirak bhasma 15 mili gram once a day before meal. It acts to increase immune power and reduces tumor size.
2. Trailokya chitamani rasa 125 mili gram once a day before meal. The growth of tissues due to cancer is restricted by this medicine hence it is very effective.
Cancer doctor or an oncologist is the one who needs to be consulted if there is no betterment in condition after taking the medicines. Usually, such cases indicate increased severity of the disease. At Rasyog, the cancer doctor team has been trained in such a way that emphasis is laid upon a psychosomatic approach meaning that the patient's mindset is first made positive as it is believed in Ayurveda and at Rasyog that mind is the driving wheel for the body.
Rasyog believes in the philosophy that cancer is a condition of the mind and body together. Yet as cancer specialist incorporation of the soul (emotions) is made vital by our doctors. Being a cancer
specialist is not easy if the treatment is single dimensional but at Rasyog, there is a holistic approach.
Online Consultation Enquiry
Phone Consultation Enquiry
Clinic Consultation Enquiry