Asthma Causes, Symptoms, Cure, Treatment, Medicine and Specialist Doctor :
Asthma though being a respiratory complaint is not only linked to the respiratory system. Asthma causes can be as varied as cardiac diseases to metabolic disturbances. Few asthma causes commonly affecting patients include; respiratory infections, airborne substances, exercise, gastroesophageal reflux disease, drugs like ibuprofen. Asthma causes due to heart disease is also not uncommon, like cor pulmonale.
Asthma is a hypersensitivity response by the immune system and it often presents with asthma symptoms like
2. Tightness in chest
3. Whistling sound while breathing
4. Difficulty sleeping due to breathlessness.
Presentation by asthma symptoms is very evident to point out the disease but an ignorant eye often misses to clinch the diagnosis.
Asthma is a condition wherein the airways are constricted (become narrower) due to secretions of the epithelial lining leading to airway inflammation. Symptoms include shortness of breath (difficulty breathing), wheeze or musical sounds while breathing, dry cough and tightness in chest. In Asthma attack chronic cases, home remedies are very helpful.
Asthma Cure can be:
1) Chewing cinnamon (dalchini) which has antimicrobial properties against the pathogens in the respiratory tract. It also helps relieve cough by throwing out excess mucus secretions. Mixing cinnamon powder with honey provides better results. In fact, many medicines used for Asthma Cure have cinnamon powder as a constituent.
2) Cardamom (Elaichi) has a good use in reducing Vata and Kapha thereby helping in sore throat, hoarseness.
These home remedies are not only helpful for Asthma Cure but also provide the comfort of being home while achieving relief. Ayurveda is the best option to cure for asthma.
Asthma Treatment is possible by reaching out to the very roots of its pathogenesis. Rasyog specializes in that. With its team of doctors who are led by Rasa shastra experts, Asthma Treatment is a failsafe. Rasyog doctors have developed finesse in treating to treat the underlying deranged kosha and providing relief to our patients.
With the symptoms causing distress to the patients, there is a need for Asthma Medicine and that includes;
1) Abhrak Bhasma or AbarBhasm to be taken orally in 125 mg dosage daily after meals. It is effective in strengthening the system since asthma is an allergic reaction to external stimulants.
2) Syrup Dashmularishta 1 spoon twice a day after meals. It acts as an Asthma Medicine owing to its properties of being a vitalizing agent, it also balances the Vata and Kaphaby reducing mucus secretions and acting as an anti-inflammatory.
At Rasyog, the team envisions the growing use of technology. E-consultations are what set us apart from other Asthma specialist. As patients/distressed customers seek to reach out to skilled and emphatic doctors, they presume that every Asthma Doctor shall treat them with same principles. However, Asthma specialist at Rasyog acknowledges the patient and his complaint with due diligence.
Rasa shastra is a very deep and authentic science in Vedic literature which had been practiced by our maharishis for hundreds of years. Clinical experiences as Asthma Specialist of over 10-12 years, and unique tested formulations of Rasyog have helped many patients. Thereby Rasyog qualifies as an asthma
specialist by abiding by the age old science of Indian Origin.
Online Consultation Enquiry
Phone Consultation Enquiry
Clinic Consultation Enquiry