Rheumatoid Arthritis Causes, Symptoms, Cure, Treatment, Medicine and Specialist Doctor :
Rheumatoid Arthritis Causes:
Arthritis causes can be delineated according to the type of arthritis, osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis. Although osteoarthritis is an age related condition, the triggers that act as arthritis causes include metabolic diseases like gout, injury, infections like in Lyme disease. Arthritis causes for rheumatoid variant include inheritance and autoimmunity. Some food substances have also been linked to the causative of this disease.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms:
Arthritis is an inflammatory condition of the joints and arthritis symptoms that warrant a health provider's consult include:
1. Pain in the joints
2. Stiffness being a distinctive arthritis symptoms is often during or after various activities like waking up in the morning, after exercise.
3. Swelling around the joints is often a complaint
4. A minor form of debility, in ways of not being able to move around freely
Rheumatoid Arthritis Cure:
Rheumatoid Arthritis is found more commonly in the old age; hence it is safe to say that it is primarily a geriatric condition. However, owing to the present tidal changes in lifestyle and inception of stress induced living, problems associated with joints are very common in all age groups. Rheumatoid Arthritis Cure is well within reach in Ayurveda but self-management of rheumatoid arthritis at home is also possible.
1. Sipping ginger tea has been considered as an excellent alternative to the conventional medicines. It works as rheumatoid arthritis cure by curbing the inflammatory mediators.
2. Adding turmeric in your daily intake helps by preventing the swelling around the joints.
Besides the remedies as above, doing regular exercise and quitting any addictions whatsoever can bring improvement.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment:
Although the main age group afflicted by rheumatoid arthritis is the old age, incidences in young and children are fairly common too. This warrants a dependable rheumatoid arthritis treatment protocol. Rasyog, being an Ayurveda center with a benchmarked expertise in Ras Shastra is known for its rheumatoid arthritis treatment. The uniquely prepared formulae are a touch of perfection as their response in patients has been phenomenal.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Medicine:
Rheumatoid Arthritis medicine has conventionally been accepted as all those drugs that prevent or reduce inflammation in and around the joints, known as NSAIDs in modern medicine. However in Ayurveda practice, the use of herbal rheumatoid arthritis medicine has been widely acknowledged.
Few of the commonly adapted ones are:
1. Gandhak rasayan 1 tablet after meals twice a day. It helps by acting as an anti-inflammatory thus reducing the swelling around joints.
2. Singhnad guggul acts as rheumatoid arthritis medicine by reducing pain, swelling of the joints and strengthening the bones, muscles and joints thereby improving flexibility of joints.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Doctor:
The use of painkillers brings its own side effects. Having come to recognize this dilemma, the rheumatoid arthritis doctor at Rasyog has been imparted with adequate knowledge of unique formulations that are equally effective but with minimal to no side effects. This brings a sense of compliance in patients towards the rheumatoid arthritis doctor as they are more likely to stick to the treatment regime.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Specialist:
Rasyog's leading beacon, Dr.Bamane has ventured into a new concept of bringing together technology and healthcare. Hence, Rasyog not only serves to be a rheumatoid arthritis specialist by being wholesome in its patient centric treatment but also ensures that the patients are at advantage. As rheumatoid arthritis
specialists, the team has been resilient at improving the records of patient cure success.
Online Consultation Enquiry
Phone Consultation Enquiry
Clinic Consultation Enquiry