Migraine Causes and Symptoms :
Migraine Causes :
Migraine headache is intense headache lateralized to one side of the head. Causes that give rise to a migraine are inconclusively theoretical. Few of the theories behind migraine causes
are that there’s underlying brain disorder or irregular circulation in the blood vessels of the brain.
Migraine triggers include :
1. Food (highly processed or salty)
3. Bright light
5. Irregular sleep patterns.
If the headache is severe and acute, medical advice can be sought for the diagnosis or treatment of migraine causes
Migraine Symptoms :
can be broadly grouped under four sections- prodrome, aura, attack and a post-drome. The presentation time of each stage is different and the symptoms vary accordingly.
A distinction for migraine headaches include :
1. Prodrome occurs 24-48 hours before the attack of migraine - constipation, excessive yawning
2. Aura could be sensory, motor or verbal
3. Postdrome - confusion, weakness and feeling flushed out
Migraine is a condition that can only be identified by the presence of migraine symptoms
, in all, it is a subjective diagnosis more than an objective.
Online Consultation Enquiry
Phone Consultation Enquiry
Clinic Consultation Enquiry