Avail the free consultation on filling the consultation form
Anemia is so prevalent in India because of the undernourishment of kids and pregnant mothers. Hence the use of home remedies in anemia cure.
The most commonly used remedies are usually in the form of diet :
1. Beet root: Being rich in nutrients and acting as a blood cleanser, beet root is highly effective in anemia cure.
2. Spinach: This green leafy vegetable is rich in iron, vitamin B12 and folic acid hence its use is evident in nutritional anemia (most common cause of anemia in India).
Ayurveda believes that often diet changes cannot be made for few patients and in such cases use of anemia medicine has been warmly welcomed. It is common practice to use these herbal formulations for anemia. They are namely:
1. Punarnava Mandur vati: This anemia medicine is very useful as it acts by increasing the blood count (hematinic) and also acts as a diuretic. It is to be taken as 1 tablet twice a day after meals.
2. Syrup Lohasav: It acts by increasing the hemoglobin levels and also helps in increased production of red blood cells.
3. Iron supplements: The help alleviate anemia symptoms like shortness of breath and normalize the bone marrow biochemistry.