Acne Cure and Medicine :
Acne Cure :
An easily treatable condition, acne, if detected within time before it complicating into something hideous. Skin care is of utmost concern when it comes to any individual since it is the most external of our existence. The use of home remedies for acne resolution has been an old practice in Indian homes courtesy daadi ke nuske. Acne cure
is a possibility from the kitchen stores itself.
Acne home remedies include :
1. Lemon: excellent exfoliating agent, cleanses dirt from the skin pores.
2. Multani mitti: unclogs pores thus cleaning the skin.
Home remedies not only act as acne cure
but also improve the skin health thereby preventing any skin conditions.
Acne Medicine :
Acne as a condition doesn't require medicines for its treatment. But use of certain herbal formulas has been practiced over the years by Ayurveda experts. Skin care constitutes a very important aspect of acne treatment.
Some widely used include :
1. Syrup Sarivadyasav: This acne medicine
is to be taken as 1 tsp two times a day after meals. The advantage being that it acts as a blood detoxifier on a natural level.
2. Raktashodhak vati: In addition to being a blood purifier, this herbal medicine prevents Scabies or better known as Pama in Ayurveda. It is to be taken as 1 tablet twice a day after meals.
3. Tea tree oil has been successfully known to bring out clear skin.
It has also been noted that untreated acne can result in acne scars. Due to its association with obesity, weight loss has been tried as one of the acne treatments in disguise as acne medicine
Online Consultation Enquiry
Phone Consultation Enquiry
Clinic Consultation Enquiry