Avail the free consultation on filling the consultation form
An easily treatable condition, acne, if detected within time before it complicating into something hideous. Skin care is of utmost concern when it comes to any individual since it is the most external of our existence. The use of home remedies for acne resolution has been an old practice in Indian homes courtesy daadi ke nuske. Acne cure is a possibility from the kitchen stores itself.
Acne home remedies include :
1. Lemon : excellent exfoliating agent, cleanses dirt from the skin pores.
2. Multani mitti : unclogs pores thus cleaning the skin.
Home remedies not only act as acne cure but also improve the skin health thereby preventing any skin conditions.
Acne as a condition doesn't require medicines for its treatment. But use of certain herbal formulas has been practiced over the years by Ayurveda experts. Skin care constitutes a very important aspect of acne treatment.
Some widely used include :
1. Syrup Sarivadyasav : This acne medicine is to be taken as 1 tsp two times a day after meals. The advantage being that it acts as a blood detoxifier on a natural level.
2. Raktashodhak vati : In addition to being a blood purifier, this herbal medicine prevents Scabies or better known as Pama in Ayurveda. It is to be taken as 1 tablet twice a day after meals.
3. Tea tree oil has been successfully known to bring out clear skin.